1. Advertise – Promote a Product, a service or an idea online through social media advertising and display advertising. It is a free marketing tool to play around with and can get more and instant traffic to your website. It’s a best way to create awareness and convince the audience while bringing them on board. Moreover prioritizing ads over content brings in more revenue.
2. Get Social – Produce great content and go proactive. Widen up the social platforms and promote the content wisely. Instagram and Pinterest can be used for image traction whereas twitter is ideal for short snippets. Social media marketing is ideal for bringing in more Traffic. There are various social sites, hence the audience gets fragmented and so does the idea to connect with them. Here, the recommendations and engagement influences their purchase decisions.
3. Headlines – Headlines are one of the most important parts of your content. Master the art of headline writing. A catchy headline will drive the most traffic, so think carefully about your headline before you hit “publish.”
4 Optimization is Key – This is the foundation of the system. Optimize content for mobile users, accelerate the page speed and increase the user friendliness. Keywords hold a strong relevance. Searcher’s intent and keyword appearance should match.
5. Target Long-Tail Keywords – Target long-tail keywords. Long-tail keywords fetch you more web searches. Targeting long-tail keywords, on the other hand, gives you a better chance of ranking higher which means more traffic.
6. Email Marketing – Email marketing can be a powerful tool, and even a moderately successful email blast can result in a significant uptick in traffic.
7. Site should be Fast & Responsive – Ensure that your website is accessible and comfortably viewable across a range of devices including smaller smartphones. The faster your site loads, the better.